Report: Juventus may not wait long to begin latest management shakeup
· Yahoo Sports
At this point, this is a story we’ve become all too familiar with at Juventus over the last few years. The team struggles, barely hits any of their seasonal targets and then there’s plenty of change to be had. It’s become a cycle that has been repeated far too often for any club to be considered successful, and it looks as though Juve could very well be in for another round of changes come the first week of the offseason.
While it appears manager Luciano Spalletti isn’t going anywhere as Giorgio Chiellini continues to back the Tuscan tactician, the same can’t necessarily be said for other members of Juve’s front office that have arrived within the last 12 months.
Visit rouesnews.click for more information.
And those changes could very well come early or in the middle of next week, according to Matteo Moretto on Fabrizio Romano’s YouTube channel on Wednesday. This will be especially true if Juventus fail to qualify for the Champions League next season with this weekend’s 2025-26 season finale against Torino in the Derby della Mole — a fixture that the Bianconeri have to win and get a whole lot of help to jump over two of the teams in front of them to get into the top four at the last minute.
But following Tuttosport’s report on Tuesday that there has been a total breakdown in the relationship between Spalletti and Juventus CEO Damien Comolli over the last couple of months, the latter’s future at Continassa seems anything but certain. Just how long he lasts if Juve do end up failing to qualify for the Champions League and are Europa League bound come the 2026-27 season, then
The full video from Moretto is below.
“I expect from Tuesday or Wednesday of next week that there could be some changes at the management level,” Moretto said when talking about Juventus’ likely inability to sneak into the Champions League on Matchday 38. “In short, within the Juventus world, this kind of feeling is being worked on.”
Comolli is certainly the main name that has been discussed as somebody on the hot seat. There could also be discussions regarding club president Gianluca Ferrero, who was appointed to the role in the aftermath of Andrea Agnelli and the rest of the board of directors stepping down in late 2022. Ferrero had previously been confirmed for another term as president during Juventus’ latest shareholders’ meeting, but missing out on Europe’s premier club competition — and all of the economic impacts that comes with it — is clearly something that is going to change things when it comes to owner John Elkann’s view of how the club is being run in multiple areas.
And if those changes are potentially expected all of 48 or 72 hours after the season comes to an end? Well, I guess we better get used to another summer of changes in the front office for Juventus — which, unfortunately, something that we’ve become all too accustomed to ever since Juventus’ last title-winning season six years ago.